Monday, August 29, 2011

GO BIG _______ (your favorite college football team)!

Since we are on the verge of football season it occurs to me that there are probably many of you in the same situation that I find myself.  I have been a football widow for half of my life!  I can’t really blame my husband, he was clear about his obsession with the game from the very beginning.  And while I too appropriately cheer for my darling Husker’s while they play, I have no desire to take anything off of the field.  Unfortunately, my hubby doesn’t feel the same way.  If it were up to him he would be watching all the games in his Husker red man cave with every school spirited but slightly tacky piece of school licensed furniture out there.  So I thought that it would be beneficial to show how simple it could be to have a beautiful and patriotic schemed room.  These rooms would do their teams proud!



RED AND WHITE
(room photo by Ambi Design Studio)





BLUE AND GOLD
(room photo from Ambi Design Studio)



RED AND YELLOW
(room photo from Ambi Design Studio)




BURGUNDY AND ORANGE
(room photo from Ambi Design Studio)



GREEN AND YELLOW
(room photo from southernliving.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment